BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
My boyfriend's favorite Doritos. They have a little bit of heat while still being sweet. They have an amazing after taste. "Can't just eat one."
Christina N.
La Verkin, UT
Literally my all time favorite flavor from them! I have eaten many bags of these because they are so addicting. Perfect blend of spicy and sweet!
Amber S.
Harbor City
Love this flavor. It is always in my house, and is my personal favorite. I make sure I always have them. Will be purchasing again in the future.
Junarris B.
Midlothian, VA
This is one of my go-to flavors of Doritos. The combination of sweet and salty is perfect! Definitely a great choice for parties or movie night.
Tane D.
Jamaica, NY
Love loveeeee doritos, especially this flavor its my favorite. i buy this all the time at the bodega. you can be chilling and eating some doritos
Sara C.
United states
My favorite chips in the world! I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. Three bag is only half full unfortunately, and the after breath is awful
Amanda R.
I was not a fan of these. I'm an original Doritos girl and these tasted too spicy. Just not the right flavor of spice either, it was just weird.
Jasmine M.
FL
I really like these there really good and tasty. I personally really like eating it with sour cream it just makes it taste better in my opinion.
Adrianne B.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Tangy delicious! The flavors work perfectly on this corn chip! So good! These are a football season go to! I’ve even used them to crust chicken!
Kristen C.
I actually really like these. They kind of remind me of a Chinese flavor with a little kick. I am always up for new things so I recommend trying
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?