BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Tanasia C.
Illinois
The Doritos I love is like all of them there all soo so good and I would keep eating then there like affordable and kids can have chips as a little snack
Bulldog F.
These are my favorite types of Doritos they are spicy but there not to spicy sometimes I need some water with them but other then that there really good
Tonia L.
Millers Creek, NC
But this type for my daughter to pack in her lunch. This is her favorite flavor to have on hand. But when they are on sale as tend to be a little pricey.
Tammi C.
Maryville
Really good twist on doritos. Was getting bored the cool ranch. But still love nacho cheese. Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Sarah B.
Horn lake, MS
I'm not a huge fan of these. They're probably my keast favorites doritos flavor. It's just something in the flavor that hits my tastebuds the wrong way.
Taylor N.
Sioux Falls, SD
These are by far my favorite chips! They are sweet but will make your mouth burn. I would recommend these chips to anyone and bring them to any pot luck
Libby B.
Burnside, PA
Love these Doritos. Have a powerful flavor only down fall on this product is once you start eating then you can never stop (well atleast that's my issue)
Anne G.
Atoka
My all-time favorite!  The have a zing and a sweetness that goes together real well. I buy them all the time during football season.  One of our favorites!
Diana M.
I don’t get to have these too much since my fiancé and I normally share chips, but he doesn’t like it. I think it tastes really good, my son like it too.
Jumah K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really like these chips but personally not something I would eat regularly. They flavor and spices are great but too be much and you get sick of them.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?