BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Izzy M.
New York
MMM HEAVENLY!!!!! I buy these chips at school and they are so good. They do have a kick to them but is totally worth it. Now I'm craving some!!!
Sara C.
United states
My favorite chips in the world! I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. Three bag is only half full unfortunately, and the after breath is awful
Kendra B.
Brighton, CO
These chips were good, but they were probably my least favorite Doritos. I am more of a cool ranch fan, so these were okay but not my favourite.
Junarris B.
Midlothian, VA
This is one of my go-to flavors of Doritos. The combination of sweet and salty is perfect! Definitely a great choice for parties or movie night.
Amanda R.
I was not a fan of these. I'm an original Doritos girl and these tasted too spicy. Just not the right flavor of spice either, it was just weird.
Tiffany H.
United States
I am so addicted to the spicy sweet chilly chips! These are the best! They have just enough kick but not so much you can't enjoy the flavor too.
Myesha F.
My children and I love this flavor! And they go great with sandwiches as well. If you like sweet with a little spice this is just right for you!
Jeanne E.
Wichita, KS
A friend introduced me to these. An excellent flavor but if you don’t like spice, the spiciness of these can get you! Look for these at Walmart.
Misty O.
Bluffton, SC
I love these chips!! When I moved to the east coast and they did not have the salsa verde Doritos I found these and they have become my favorite.
Lauren M.
Opelika, AL
The first time I ate these I was kind of skeptical. Now, they are one of my favorite chips. They arent super expensive so they are worth the buy.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?