BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ashley L.
They are filled with a wonderful blend of spices. They are not spicy but have enough spice to get it started and makes it hard to quit eating them.
Ashley R.
This is my favorite Doritos flavor! Once I open a bag i have to finish them. They’re just the right amount of spicy without it being overwhelming.
Jordan M.
Stuarts Draft
These are my favorite Dorito flavor!! I love how easy they are to break out at a party or have with anything. Also that you can find them anywnere
Marissa M.
I love the taste of these. I really wish they'd being them back I haven't seen them in a long time. Sweet and just a hint of spice so its perfect!
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
i dont like spicy but i loveeee these chips. that doesnt mean theyre not spicy but the sweetness of it makes it taste really good and i loveee it 😍
Jessi C.
Boynton beach , FL
I love the flavor of these Doritos and they are better than the original ones. Though I font eat rhese5as often as I used to, I enjoy these chips.
Audra L.
Grand Rapids, MI
These quickly became a most have in our house. I usually don't like spicy food,  but I can honestly say I could eat a whole bad to myself.
Mihaela K.
Tacoma, WA
I love Doritos! These type of Doritos are my favorite flavor and you will always find me eating things any chance I get. Always enjoy eating these.
lyna m.
United States
These are the absolute best Doritos known to mankind. Only those with a great taste can handle these babies. Throw them in your homemade nachos!
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Spicy food are my thing. And also chips, so when doritos did this, i was super hype lol. I love the taste of this, could be more spicy though lol
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?