BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Mihaela K.
Tacoma, WA
I love Doritos! These type of Doritos are my favorite flavor and you will always find me eating things any chance I get. Always enjoy eating these.
Kiley H.
Rochester, NY
My absolute favorite Doritos flavor! The sweet and spicy mix hits the spot every time! They're incredibly flavorful and not too overwhelming spicy.
Monica F.
south river
Best. Doritos. Ever. If you like sweet chili than this dorito is for you. I will never go. Ack to buying original or blue, purple team all the way
Rebekah W.
Kissimmee, FL
I love that these are accidentally vegan! They are sweet yet spicy, perfectly balanced. Doritos are a classic snack that I generally have on hand.
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
i dont like spicy but i loveeee these chips. that doesnt mean theyre not spicy but the sweetness of it makes it taste really good and i loveee it 😍
Libby M.
Manchester, TN
These will FOREVER be my favorite flavor. I remember eating them in night school all the time haha
Price is good, you get a lot in the bag as well.
Paola G.
Newark, NJ
Omg fav snack ever it tastes amazing even better when you have munchies ! It met my expectations to the max I would definitely recommend this chip.
Nicole W.
Jackson, MS
Love that they are coming out with new flavors. This is a nice spicy sweet taste that reminds me of Thai chili sauce that you use for spring rolls.
Patricia C.
Not a fan of this one. IDK its not terrible but I think the sweet part throws me off and it leaves this weird after taste I can't quite pin point.
Jessica R.
Winchester, CA
Mm mmmm mmmmm. Best flavor of Doritos. The originals are good but these are bomb!!!! Not the healthiest or cheapest. But who eats chips for health?
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?