BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Beatrice H.
Elmont
These are my absolute fave flavor of Doritos. Cheap are getting kinda pricey these days but when I tell you they’re worth it....they’re worth it!!!
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA
This flavor is my favorite of all chip flavors. Not too sweet nor too spicy. We enjoy these crispy well flavored chips with many meals and snacks.
Angela G.
South holland, IL
I feel like these have been discontinued or they are so popular I can never find them. these are great! they are the perfect mix of sweet and spicy
Ashley B.
Kissimmee , FL
THESE ARE MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE CHIPS EVERRRR and whoever doesn't like them is obviously insane... jk but honestly, how could you not like these!!!
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
They're okay. I can only ever eat a few of these before the flavor becomes overwhelming. I never have that problem with other Doritos flavors. 🤷‍♀️
Libby M.
Manchester, TN
These will FOREVER be my favorite flavor. I remember eating them in night school all the time haha
Price is good, you get a lot in the bag as well.
Melody A.
Hancock
Not too spicy, with a mix of sweet flavor. It’s also vegetarian, in case you weren’t aware. Definitely my go to snack. Would definitely recommend.
Mika B.
Miami
I love these chips, the flavor is great. I haven’t tried many Dorito flavors but I like these the most. I would buy these and other flavors again.
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
Perfect taste! My favorite of all chips. Great for snacks or get togethers. I love the sweet and spicy flavor! It's a very affordable chip as well.
Davia T.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE THESE DORITOS and it is so great because they are vegan so even though I can’t eat most Doritos these are in the category of food I can eat!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?