BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Erin S.
Great combination of flavors. Sweet and tangy and very yummy! I was always a Nacho Cheese gal, but then these bad boys arrived and I have a new love.
Krista H.
Perryville, MO
Anything sweet and spicy I love. At first when we bought this chips I doubted them being any good but I'll admit I was sure wrong. Thy are delicious
Brigitte H.
Ormond Beach, FL
The most addicting Doritos I think I've ever had. At first, the taste is super different. But once a you have a few, they just get better and better.
Amanda S.
N Brunswick, NJ
My favorite Doritos of all time!! They are spicy yet sweet (hence the name) but those flavors work so well together! 10/10 for most addicting snack!
Delia L.
These are my all time favorite flavor from Doritos. Sometimes it's hard to find because not all stores carry this flavor, so when I see it it's mine
Cameron A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
These chips are really what they say! You get a little bit of sweet and spicy in every bite! I love these and they’re my favorite flavor of Doritos!
Amanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Yessss! I remember when these first came out. Delish. I love the complex flavors in “the purple Doritos”. They satisfy my need for flavor and crunch.
Kiara B.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite chips ever. Spicy with a hint of sweetness. Packed with flavor in each chip. Usually just buy the big bags at Target. Bonus, they’re vegan!!
Ang E.
Davenport, IA
I LOVE THIS FLAVOR. THEY TASTE GREAT,SPICY AND SWEET. I ADD THESE TO TACO IN A BAG FOR BETTER FLAVOR. GREAT PAIRED WITH JUS ABOUT ANYTHING OR ALONE.
Karla W.
Duluth, GA
These are my favorite type of Doritos. The name spicy sweet chili is so contradicting but it really describes the flavor of these chip. I love them!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?