BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Alexis M.
Great mix of flavors. It’s sweet and savory. Love how affordable it is and it’s not mostly air you get when you open the bag. It’s usually at least 3/4 full.
samantha g.
bonsall
These chips are very very good just if you don't like a very sweet and I me an sweet chip you would not like this chip at all,but if you do you will love it
Nadiya G.
These are literally my favorite Doritos and the only ones I will eat. The other ones either have a weird taste or they make me sick but these are really good
Amber H.
Nampa
Purchased at: Kroger
Soooooo good! We like to make nachos in the oven with these. They are great for when ever for the kids, throw in some dips and the teenagers are good to go!
Coti H.
Nolensville, TN
I love the combination of sweet and spicy but it just doesn't work in this chip. This is my least favorite Doritos brand. It just doesn't taste great to me.
Melissa G.
Somerset
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband and daughter love these chips. They go through them like candy. They love the spicy flavor, but not too awful hot. Goes good with almost any meal.
Passion F.
Atlanta
I don’t eat these often, but when I’m looking for something a little zesty and new, these are my go-to. They are the perfect balance between tangy and sweet.
Ariel V.
Not only do these chips taste good, but they’re vegan !! That never happens ! They’re not spicy or too hot either, they’re just as good as the other flavors.
Cynthia R.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My absolute favorite Doritos ever 😍😍😍 seriously their so addicting I could sit down and eat a whole bag in one sitting! That's a whole lot of empty calories
Victoria R.
Madera, CA
I don't really care for sweet and spicy doritos so when I tried these chips I found them very disgusting. Doritos needs to stick to the original ingredients.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?