BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
This is my favorite flavor of doritos. Its unlike any flavor ive had before. They are very filling and are the perfect addition to any sub or sandwich.
Ivy A.
Wexford, PA
I wanted to like these more than I did. they had kind of an odd taste and not like what I expected. not bad, just different. I still ate a lot of them
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
My friend and I tried these together one night and I was instantly in love! I only but these Doritos now and I think of my friend every time I eat them
Erin S.
Great combination of flavors. Sweet and tangy and very yummy! I was always a Nacho Cheese gal, but then these bad boys arrived and I have a new love.
Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
I love these and their flavorful spicy chili taste! Doritos are the best because the taste is so powerful yet perfect and these just emphasize that.
Amanda S.
My favorite Doritos of all time!! They are spicy yet sweet (hence the name) but those flavors work so well together! 10/10 for most addicting snack!
Anna L.
Inverness, FL
These are definitely my favorite chips They have the perfect mixture of sweet and spicy for sure. I can't pass them up when I go to the grocery store
Mandy N.
New York
This newer flavor took awhile to grow on me but it’s actually pretty good. The sweetness is pretty addicting but I have to be in the mood to eat it.
KaylA D.
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE HANDS DOWN GHE BEST DORITO FLAVOR OUT THERE better buy two bags cause I promise you won’t be putting it down once you open it!
Tricia B.
Worcester , MA
 I'm here for the hot and sweet. So  crunchy and flavorful. The con is that all the favor with be all over your finger tips (good for licking after😁😩)
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?