BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Alexis L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this chips they’re a great go to for any get together, filled with flavor and always never skimpy with the amount in the bags. Nothing compares to Doritos
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
Love it. That's all I have to say. My sister shares these with me and it was live at first sight. It's hot yet sweet. To figure in one. Awesome right. Heck yes
Lauren D.
I was a little hesitant when I first bought them. But they are incredible. I love them! Of course they don't compare to cool ranch but they are still amazing.
Michelle  H.
Ladson, SC
My kids love it!. you can taste the sweet and the spice at the same time so delicious!. You can share this amazing tortilla chips with your friend and family.
Christy F.
Easley, SC
Who does not love Doritos? This easy, fun and affordable snack can be found in just about every home. it's not the healthiest snack but the taste is worth it.
Rene A.
Lawrenceville , GA
1 of my favorite chips. They are soooo good. It's the perfect blend of spicy but also not too spicy. I'll get creative and use these to make at home nachos!
Sydney A.
These ones are so good but make your nose run! The flavor doesn't exactly match what they say it is but they still have a unique sweet beany flavor to them.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
It's not really spicy. It has more of a gentle tang to it. So I well say it's sweet and tangy lol. But overall I like these chips. Goes great with a sandwich
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR
These are my favorite out of all there choices! At first it's like these are different but they deffinilty have a great Taste and give you a bit of a change.
Kelly M.
Philadelphia
Yesssss these are my favorite flavor of Doritos! I don’t eat them often because I’m trying to be healthier but these are definitely a must in my cheat days!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?