BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Julia S.
Tunkhannock PA
My favorite Doritos flavor! Sweet and spicy and I can’t put them down! If you don’t like spicy things this may not be the flavor for you but if you do- dig in!
Ana C.
Union, NJ
I just found out about these Doritos about a year ago and I have loved them since the moment I bought them an tried them at seven eleven. These are delicious!
Julia M.
Mamaroneck , NY
My favorite flavor! The perfect amount of spice and the flavor is so rich. Could eat a whole bag by myself. I love these and would recommend to everyone.
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet and hot at the same time but not overly hot :) love doritos I don't think there's been a flavor I don't definitely recommend them if you haven't tried :)
Logan C.
Palmyra
Purchased at: Walmart
This bag of chips is the bomb!!! It's got a perfect combination of sweet and spicy. I haven't seen it sold recently. But I suggest you try it when you see it.
LaShunna G.
Frederick, MD
When these first arrived, i expected super spicy. These were definitely far from that. The perfect blend of sweet and a hint of spiciness. Great flavor choice.
Charlene N.
Waltham
Not to spicy but not to sweet it’s the perfect blend of spices. You are left with the perfect tingle in your mouth from the sweet heat that it delivers.
Kade L.
Coal Township, PA
The Sweet Chili Doritos are probably my favorite flavor! Sweet and spicy and so delicious. A lot of stores run 2/$4 deals on Doritos so it’s pretty affordable!
Charity H.
Great! My daughter absolutely loves these! If we allowed her, she would eat the entire bag in one day. Needless to say, they don't stay in our house for long.
Maly P.
Doritos are good and this flavor is sweet / hot so it makes it taste better ! The price for this is very affordable at Walmart . The powder is so good on it .
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?