BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sarah B.
Horn lake, MS
I'm not a huge fan of these. They're probably my keast favorites doritos flavor. It's just something in the flavor that hits my tastebuds the wrong way.
Savannah R.
I don’t usually like spicy things, but these are pretty good! I don’t think I’ll buy them regularly, but I would recommend to anyone who likes some heat
Jackie H.
Saint Joseph
Purchased at: Kroger
My all time favorite! The spicy is cut by the sweet to make an amazing flavor! I can't stop eating them! Doritos is definitely the best chip brand made.
Tori h.
fredrica
These are good but they are a little spicy but some people would say they weren’t at all but I don’t believe they are worth the price they sell them for
Madi G.
Granite City, IL
I love these! My older child loves them as well! I loved getting these in the checkout lines in my high school cafeteria. Super affordable and tasty too!
al s.
not terrible but not great. not much of the flavor I was expecting. there's not really any spice to it, more of a tangy flavor. can taste the sweetness.
Savannah M.
Port Richey FL
So cool ranch used to be my favorite until I tried these not too spicy just the right balance of sweetness and spicy. I love them. Absolutely my favorite
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Way better then regular doritos! I hate chili flavored good but these are so addicting! I could eat the whole bag in a day! Perfect for snack lunch day!
Alexandra R.
I love Doritos but this flavor was ok. It’s the kind of chips that I can only have a few and get sick of them. This isn’t my favorite flavor of Dorito’s
Talai W.
These Doritos are full of flavor.  Not too spicy that the kids can't eat them and just the right amount of sweet to balance it out.  By far the best flavor
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?