BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Amanda H.
Hailey, ID
These are the best chips, they are my favorite. They are a perfect spicy sweet combination. I have not had any other flavor that was even close to these.
Diana M.
I don’t get to have these too much since my fiancé and I normally share chips, but he doesn’t like it. I think it tastes really good, my son like it too.
Danielle E.
Montgomery, AL
10 out of 10 love these I buy them all the time best flavor ever I don't buy any other flavor any more and this is the only cheat food I get when dieting
Alexandria M.
Taunton, MA
The best dorito created. This is a hint of spice and sweet and is very affordable. They are easy ill accessible at every store and pretty cheaply priced
Sedney
These chips are my number one favorite it is affordable and whenever I need something to eat or snack I will go to the store to get these kinds of chips
Libby B.
Burnside, PA
Love these Doritos. Have a powerful flavor only down fall on this product is once you start eating then you can never stop (well atleast that's my issue)
courtney r.
This is easily one of the best flavors in all of Doritos and they are all delish. I’m not a huge spicy fan but these aren’t that crazy, they’re perfect!
Adriauna H.
vero, beach
Thessseeee are so good hands down my FAVORITE bag of chips without a doubt, only bad side of it is your breath stinks after but during it is like heaven
Abby A.
Raleigh, NC
I love these chips they’re spicy but a little sweet and they’re some of the best chips I’ve had. Not too expensive either and I’m not even a chip person.
Lauren B.
I absolutely love this brand of Doritos! It's spicy with a sweet flavor exactly as the name describes. It's addicting and I highly recommend trying them!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?