BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Nicole S.
These Spicy and Sweet Chili flavored Doritos are very flavorful and do have that sweet and spicy note which is fun! These also go great with a bean dip!
Takayla W.
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos. It taste so good, the combination of sweet and spicy taste so good. You will not be disappointed if you buy this.
Anne G.
Atoka
My all-time favorite!  The have a zing and a sweetness that goes together real well. I buy them all the time during football season.  One of our favorites!
Brenda Kinzie S.
Bostic, NC
These are amazing. They taste awesome and are a bit messy but they are worth it. You can never go wrong with doritos. They are a must have in our house.
Makayla G.
Mt Sterling, KY
Favorite flavor, perfect level of sweet and spicy, only Doritos I will eat. My husband likes the cheese one so we always end up buying 2 different kinds
Tonia L.
Millers Creek, NC
But this type for my daughter to pack in her lunch. This is her favorite flavor to have on hand. But when they are on sale as tend to be a little pricey.
Sefiat O.
Houston
DELICIOUS. One of my favorite types of doritios. The taste is absolutely amazing, you have one chip and you’ll finish the bag. These chips are to die for
Jameshia D.
Amazing chips. They taste so good. I recommend for anyone who likes spicy stuff in their mouth. There is so much sauce on this and I got it from walmart
Kailea D.
Sweet and a bit spicy. I get weird cravings for these sometimes but overall they're not my favorite. Appealing packaging and just tasty addicting chips!
Savannah R.
I don’t usually like spicy things, but these are pretty good! I don’t think I’ll buy them regularly, but I would recommend to anyone who likes some heat
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?