BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Vanessa D.
Carrollton , GA
These would have to be my personal favorite. The price is affordable, and the taste is exquisite. Sweet meats savory and heat. This version of Doritos is far more spontaneous, but also reserved in taste. I would recommend to all. I’m getting hungry thinking about their yummy goodness.
Laquania W.
N Miami Beach, FL
This is my favorite Doritos flavor. It’s sweet and spicy. There are artificial flavors. This chip is very delicious, but not very healthy. It’s a great snack item
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
I love these since they came out . Which was like i think 6 years ago i can‘t quite remember but i have loved this flavor since long and i always eat these . I definetly recommend these . Just a little warning these can be a bit hot for some people well m used to it since m half indian😋
Rebecca B.
Kenduskeag, ME
These never seemed appealing to me. I finally tried this flavor recently and was pleasantly surprised. It has more of a Smokey flavor than spicy. The spicy isn't really a hot flavor, just gives it a little zest.
Aleya N.
Hamilton
Nothing can compare to these spicy sweet chili Doritos. Whenever I’m craving a chip, it’s always these!! I usually get them from Walmart or shop rite but they’re basically everywhere.
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
If you like Doritos, and haven’t tried the Spicy Sweet Chili flavor, you need to run to the store right now. It’s my new favorite flavor. Don’t be afraid if you don’t like spicy foods, because it’s really not too spicy. I wouldn’t be disappointed if they added a little extra heat.
Justin H.
Irvine, CA
The is the most interesting flavor of Doritos, but it has become my favorite and must have for snacking. Every time I take a bite I am drawn to its flavor again!
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
Hands down best Doritos flavor ever. No flavor will ever compare with these. I can’t name the last time I had cool ranch or nacho cheese Doritos because all I ever get are these now.
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
These are my favorite chips out there. I love eating them with my tacos and making a taco salad with them rather than having a shell. I can’t remember the last time I had an actual taco and didn’t use my sweet chili Doritos. Their deliiiiiicious and not as spicy as one would think.
Marissa A.
Crystal Lake, IL
A family favorite in my house! just the right amount of sweet and spicy. You don’t notice the spice at first until u find yourself reaching for a glass of water. a great party chip!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?