BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Wildary C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite Doritos flavor. This are so good that once you start eating them you cannot stop. Love the spiciness, you can feel it but it doesn’t hurt you.
Vivian C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
My favorite dorito flavor next to ranch. It's sweet and spicy. How can one go wrong! I love the big jumbo bag sizes so I can have them throughout the week
Tiffany B.
Red Springs
I love the Doritos brand but these are amongst my least favorites. They are not disgusting. They are not what I suspect it to taste like bland for my taste
Kay C.
These are really good. They taste like chili and they are great with a glass of coke. Have a sandwich these chips and a glass of coke and they are amazing.
Courtney S.
hopkinsville
These are surprisingly fantastic! Its the perfect combination of sweet yet tangy! I love them so much! Just thinking about them now has my mouth watering!
Anna Brooke B.
These chips are good. They are true to the name. They taste like a sweet chili. You can definitely taste the sweetness in them but it's not over powering.
Ashley C.
Parsons, WV
Pretty yummy. It is nice that there are so many different flavor options with Doritos. I love the original flavor but these have the right amount of spice.
Tanea H.
At first I was afraid to try these because I thought they would be spicy and I thought the flavors just didn't mix well until I tried them. They aren't bad
Yashima B.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my favorite Doritos ever. Whenever I have a gathering and want to have a quick and easy snack I always have these out and they are eaten quickly.
these are my favorite chips! They have a not too spicy taste to them and then they have a sweet taste too. It's a perfect mix of sweet and spicy, I love it
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?