BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Brittany J.
raleigh
My favorite flavor of dorito! I don’t normally like the normal ones, they’re just too cheesy. These have the perfect amount of spice with them! Delicious!
Latisha F.
Buna, TX
These are my all time favorite chips. They are the perfect blend of sweet and spicy and the dorito its self is so awesome. Perfect combination. Of flavors
Laura B.
Vienna, OH
Perfect blend of sweet followed by spicy! Adds a real zing to any meal or snack. The contrasting flavors are amazing. Doritos keeps reinventing themselves!
Alissa M.
Honestly I've tried these and they were disgusting.these flavors are a bad mix together would never eat them again .price is good just not my kind of chips
Anna Brooke B.
These chips are good. They are true to the name. They taste like a sweet chili. You can definitely taste the sweetness in them but it's not over powering.
Yami E.
Houston, tx
They aren't like any other flavor I've had before but they are delicious. I love the even mixture between sweet and spicy, not too sweet and not too spicy.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Absolutely love these chips! They’re the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. I could easily eat an entire bag of these. They’re also nice and crunchy.
Liane M.
Milwaukee
This is my favorite bag of chips. I love them because they are not to spicy but just a enough to give it a little tang. They are delicious and so worth it.
these are my favorite chips! They have a not too spicy taste to them and then they have a sweet taste too. It's a perfect mix of sweet and spicy, I love it
Erika L.
Woodburn, IN
These are so good. However my favorite dominos so far are the roulette ones that have very spicy chips mixed in the bag for a fun experience with friends.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?