BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Linda V.
Garden grove, CA
I thought this flavor was alright. Wasn’t bad but nacho cheese is my favorite. The flavor on this reminded me of Bell peppers a bit too much for my liking.
Heather S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Absolutely obsessed with these chips! They are not sold in every grocery store for some reason, so when I do find them I buy a lot!!! I love these so much.
Jake U.
Fort Pierce
These are by far the greatest chips on the face of the earth if I have a party these are the first on my list. These also go very well as makeshift nachos.
Sarah E.
Farmington, WV
These are the only Doritos that I buy anymore. They go great with sour cream as a dip or to as a mixer to a salad to as some flavor/spice and more crunch.
Wildary C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite Doritos flavor. This are so good that once you start eating them you cannot stop. Love the spiciness, you can feel it but it doesn’t hurt you.
Danielle M.
Garden City, NY
My favorite brand for chips!! I highly recommend to everyone. Not super healthy but certainly delicious. This flavor is honestly the best one Doritos makes
Diana  L.
So delicious !! My favorite dorito flavor.Its not too spicy yet not so sweet. The perfect combo ☺ I love them so much that I always buy them at the store.
Shilah R.
Lake City, AR
My favorite chips of all time. I get these for my daughter and I and they are our favorite snack. I hope they never discontinue these my heart will break 💔
Yami E.
Houston, tx
They aren't like any other flavor I've had before but they are delicious. I love the even mixture between sweet and spicy, not too sweet and not too spicy.
Anna Brooke B.
These chips are good. They are true to the name. They taste like a sweet chili. You can definitely taste the sweetness in them but it's not over powering.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?