BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jessica S.
I don't care too much for spicy things but my youngest son loves these. He always puts a request in for me to buy them when I'm going to the grocery store.
Laura B.
Vienna, OH
Perfect blend of sweet followed by spicy! Adds a real zing to any meal or snack. The contrasting flavors are amazing. Doritos keeps reinventing themselves!
Topaz S.
Parma, OH
I feel like I'm the only one that actually likes these lol
I've been eating them for about a year now and I never get sick of them.
Definitely recommend:)
Brittany J.
raleigh
My favorite flavor of dorito! I don’t normally like the normal ones, they’re just too cheesy. These have the perfect amount of spice with them! Delicious!
Kay C.
These are really good. They taste like chili and they are great with a glass of coke. Have a sandwich these chips and a glass of coke and they are amazing.
Ashley C.
Parsons, WV
Pretty yummy. It is nice that there are so many different flavor options with Doritos. I love the original flavor but these have the right amount of spice.
Shilah R.
Lake City, AR
My favorite chips of all time. I get these for my daughter and I and they are our favorite snack. I hope they never discontinue these my heart will break 💔
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Absolutely love these chips! They’re the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. I could easily eat an entire bag of these. They’re also nice and crunchy.
Alexandria P.
Hurt, VA
I actually love these Doritos! They’re really good but they’re pretty spicy (I have a low spice tolerance though.) I would recommend these to other people.
Amy D.
Nashville, TN
Totally obsessed with these chips! They offer a super spicy taste with a bit of sweetness to lighten it up. If you like chips with almost an asian fusion!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?