BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Nicole L.
Bloomington, IL
Hands down my favorite dorito flavor. Just the right amount of spicy and sweet. Cost just as much as the next bag of chips. Would definitely recommend.
Katey J.
yulee, FL
My favorite unhealthy snack, the taste is very distinct and addicting! Always my go to snack when I have a cheat day. Usually buy these in bulk from walmart!
kimberly g.
Newark
Theses are so good i love the bold flavor my daughter just cant get enough of them and insists we buy them any time we are at the store there her go to snack
Victoria R.
Madera, CA
I don't really care for sweet and spicy doritos so when I tried these chips I found them very disgusting. Doritos needs to stick to the original ingredients.
Bianca J.
Aurora
A very perfect combination of flavor types. Sweet yet zesty. A chip that kinda melts in your mouth.perfect when you're indecisive on a sweet or zesty snack.
Emily D.
Worcester
I am a huge fan of these chips. I love spicy food and these helped. When you first bite you get a nice sweet flavor and then followed the spicy follows you.
Passion F.
Atlanta
I don’t eat these often, but when I’m looking for something a little zesty and new, these are my go-to. They are the perfect balance between tangy and sweet.
casey m.
One of my favorite flavors of chip. A little sweet and a little spicy. When I need something to munch on this is my go to. I can often find them on sale too!
Danysia C.
These chips have the right amount and hot and spicy with a little kick of sweet. These chips have a great amount of seasoning on them and is very delightful.
erica c.
DuBois
Really awesome Doritos! I like these when I want to add some spice to my snacks. Not too spicy just the right amount. Nice change from regular nacho Doritos
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?