BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Nicole L.
Bloomington, IL
Hands down my favorite dorito flavor. Just the right amount of spicy and sweet. Cost just as much as the next bag of chips. Would definitely recommend.
Angela W.
Lansing, MI
I love these so much. Just enough spice to perk up a boring day at work but not enough to leave you sweaty and crying over the copy machine. Very addicting!
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite Doritos flavor and has a nice sweet chili flavor that's unique I definitely suggest trying this product if you want something different
Ruby L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
You can't go wrong with a bag of these! They are so delicious I can finish a big bag! I'm exaggerating but that's how good they are! I got mine at Walmart
🖤Tiannaaaaa🖤™️ T.
Pagosa Springs
My absolutely favorite chips !!! It’s not really spicy if those who want to try it and don’t like spicy. It’s just an amazing flavor! These are addicting!
Alexis P.
I absolutely love this flavor of Doritos. I always try to find the spicy sweet chili Doritos, whenever I go to the store or at the concessions at an event.
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
These chips are so so so GOOD. I can't eat half a bag, you can get them at any store. Other Doritos as well. They are so yummy. One serving is good enough
Sheena D.
Baraga, MI
These Doritos have a special place in my heart. For real. These have such a unique flavor its like a sweet, zesty and kick of spice all in one crispy chip.
Jessica N.
Me and my son love these chips they have a teriyaki taste and it's amazing just enough sweet salty and sour in one bag. This has been our favorite by far!
Destiny B.
Hubert
I like these. They have great flavor! These are my husbands favorite type of dorito. If you like sweet and spicy things this is definitely a go to product
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?