BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Dominique J.
These chips are so good. The perfect flavor. I like the mix of salty and sweet. They are kind of addictive but worth it as a special treat. I know they aren’t the healthiest but once in a while I love to indulge.
Kaylee H.
Corbin
I love these chips so much. I used to be obsessed with regular cheesy Doritos but after I ate these I will never go back!! I love spicy foods and I’m so glad that they made these. I highly recommend these chips.
Makenzie F.
Seven Valleys , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
These aren’t my favorite Doritos but they’re also not terrible. I’m not a huge fan of the sweetness of the chips but the spiciness helps to make up for that. Wouldn’t be my first choice but also aren’t the worst!
Susan M.
NORTH EASTON
Of all the Doritos flavors this one is by far my favorite,although I like them all alao,not too hot but has a slight kick excellent flavor to eat with chili a sandwich or on their own
angela 🇵.
Newark
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
The Spicy Sweet Chili flavor of Doritos is deliciously spicy and is my go to snack when i’m hungry or at a party. If you’re a spice junky who loves spicy food or snacks, this chip is the perfect selection for you
Trinity R.
I love these!!!! Movie night I think YES!!!!! I buy these all the time! They are a perfect flavor!!! So much fun to pop open with friends! I usually have to have water with me lol! They are my favorite Doritos!
Kimi O.
Olive Hill, KY
These areaddicting eat at your own risk. Soooooo good. But you just keep eating them so buy a small bag also at first they are not good but after you eat a few they get good but all doritos are like that to me.
ruby h.
10573. Plainfield st. adelanto, California
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite 😍😍 I know not many like the sound of sweet and spicy being mixed together but these are really good. I personally am not a fan of spicy things. (Not every latino likes spice) so this product is perfect because I still get a hint of spice but not enough to burn my tounge. I can eat 8 bags of these I will not get tired 😂😂🤣
AneMarie H.
Dayton
Purchased at: Kroger
My family eats mostly vegan snacks and these are the perfect mixture of spice and sweet. Fulfills the craving of chips with a whole lot of flavor. Wish more flavors were vegan friendly but at least these are A+
Emily M.
Gainesville, FL
The spicy sweet chili flavor has a unique but amazing taste. I cannot even explain how delicious. It is not too spicy or too sweet so it creates the perfect combination for a snack.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?