BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
kimberly g.
Newark
Theses are so good i love the bold flavor my daughter just cant get enough of them and insists we buy them any time we are at the store there her go to snack
Angela W.
Lansing, MI
I love these so much. Just enough spice to perk up a boring day at work but not enough to leave you sweaty and crying over the copy machine. Very addicting!
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
The amount that I love these chips is stupid. It's an addiction. Like a spicy sweet that I literally can eat over and over. Till my mouth hurts literally...
Zully S.
Poinciana
I hated spicy food or anything related to it, but then these chips came along. With a nice tall glass of milk or soda I will play video games all night long.
Jasmine B.
These are the best damn Doritos I’ve ever had in my life!! I can eat these all day everyday. So good, the flavor is dynamite! I’m always stocked with these!
Mona D.
New york
I keep coming back to these. I can't pinpoint the flavor and I don't think I like it that much, but I finish the bag each time, so it's gotta be good right?
Coti H.
Nolensville, TN
I love the combination of sweet and spicy but it just doesn't work in this chip. This is my least favorite Doritos brand. It just doesn't taste great to me.
Destiny W.
Tulsa, OK
Nice packaging, love the color too. I love that the bag is always easy to open. Always taste fresh, and good! Love these with my lunch, or even breakfast. 🤣
Danysia C.
These chips have the right amount and hot and spicy with a little kick of sweet. These chips have a great amount of seasoning on them and is very delightful.
Shawnee S.
Lincoln
Out of all the flavors of Doritos, Spicy Sweet Chili is my favorite! It's incredibly unique and full of flavor! If you haven't had these, you're missing out!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?