BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ashley P.
THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE KIND OF DORITOS! I Love doritos of all kinds because they arent POTATO chips but by far the sweet and spicy chili is my favorite
Nay D.
Florida
I'm so in love with the purple doritos trust me any chance I have to get them I will, I honestly eat them a lot same way their not too spicy like other chips.
mili r.
San Juan
This are the chips for people who enjoy sweet and spicy things. It has a spicy flavor but not that spicy because of the sweetness that overcomes the spiciness.
Carolani B.
Washington DC
By far my favorite flavor of chips ! So delicious, I love them. I could eat three whole bags of them, they’re addictive. I urge you to try them if you haven’t.
Nadiya G.
These are literally my favorite Doritos and the only ones I will eat. The other ones either have a weird taste or they make me sick but these are really good
Serin N.
This is one of my kids favorite flavors of chips...we almost always buy one bag of regular nacho cheese flavor and this flavor on our regular shopping trips!
Bianca J.
Aurora
A very perfect combination of flavor types. Sweet yet zesty. A chip that kinda melts in your mouth.perfect when you're indecisive on a sweet or zesty snack.
Victoria R.
Madera, CA
I don't really care for sweet and spicy doritos so when I tried these chips I found them very disgusting. Doritos needs to stick to the original ingredients.
Taylor A.
Springtown, PA
By far the best flavor they make! These are a bit spicy for me so I can only have a small bag or a few at once. I wish they would come out with more flavors
Fiona B.
This is by far my favourite flavor of Doritos. I love spicy foods and these chips are just amazing. I get 2 for $1 at my corner store and I cant get enough.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?