BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Nicole c.
I wish I could give this no stars. These taste absolutely disgusting. I can't even explain the flavor except for the fact that to me they are very unenjoyable.
Lauren D.
I was a little hesitant when I first bought them. But they are incredible. I love them! Of course they don't compare to cool ranch but they are still amazing.
mili r.
San Juan
This are the chips for people who enjoy sweet and spicy things. It has a spicy flavor but not that spicy because of the sweetness that overcomes the spiciness.
Kattie E.
Providence, RI
Definitely great to have a vegan option in such a mainstream, readily available brand. They’re delicious and very reasonably priced. My go to road trip snack.
Emilly A.
Mobile, AL
My favorite flavor of doritos! Not too spicy, but just enough heat. With a little bit of sweet! Great for a taco salad or I've even eaten them with cheese dip!
LaShunna G.
Frederick, MD
When these first arrived, i expected super spicy. These were definitely far from that. The perfect blend of sweet and a hint of spiciness. Great flavor choice.
Kristyn G.
Macon, GA
If you like a sweet heat you'll love these chips! Doritos did a great job of capturing the taste of a mild and sweet chili. My 2 yr old even likes them!
Xiomara R.
These Doritos have like a sweet taste at the beginning and the it becomes spicy but not so spicy where you can’t take it anymore it’s just like a subtle taste.
Taylor W.
Raleigh
My favorite flavor! These are the perfect sweet spicy flavor. They are always flavorful and you feel like you are getting your monies worth. Highly recommend!
Stephanie R.
La Vista, NE
It's super yummy and tasty and I really love it!! It's spicy but the spicy you can handle its for sure my favorite kind of Doritos and it's not even expensive
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?