BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
LaShunna G.
Frederick, MD
When these first arrived, i expected super spicy. These were definitely far from that. The perfect blend of sweet and a hint of spiciness. Great flavor choice.
Karlee J.
Dawsonville
I absolutely love this flavor. A little bit of sweet. A little bit of fire. Just enough flavor to leave you wanting more. I hope they never discontinue these.
Stephanie R.
La Vista, NE
It's super yummy and tasty and I really love it!! It's spicy but the spicy you can handle its for sure my favorite kind of Doritos and it's not even expensive
Chloe M.
Ellicott City, MD
super good my favorite chips they go good with every thing good price good amount in each bag would recommend not to spicy not to sweet the parfect combination
Kattie E.
Providence, RI
Definitely great to have a vegan option in such a mainstream, readily available brand. They’re delicious and very reasonably priced. My go to road trip snack.
Erika G.
Canal Winchester , OH
I love these and they are my favorite. The flavor is amazing. You get a nice sweet taste at first and then it starts kicking in, getting a little more spicy.
Christy F.
Easley, SC
Who does not love Doritos? This easy, fun and affordable snack can be found in just about every home. it's not the healthiest snack but the taste is worth it.
Nicole c.
I wish I could give this no stars. These taste absolutely disgusting. I can't even explain the flavor except for the fact that to me they are very unenjoyable.
Xiomara R.
These Doritos have like a sweet taste at the beginning and the it becomes spicy but not so spicy where you can’t take it anymore it’s just like a subtle taste.
Emilly A.
Mobile, AL
My favorite flavor of doritos! Not too spicy, but just enough heat. With a little bit of sweet! Great for a taco salad or I've even eaten them with cheese dip!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?