BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Taylor A.
Coal City
They taste really good, however I think the spicy Nacho are my favorite of all time. My mother loves the tangy flavor of these and the great amount of flavor.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
At first I was skeptical about this flavor but I'm so glad I tried it. The flavor is not too sweet and has a little kick to it. Great snack and I love Doritos
Maly P.
Doritos are good and this flavor is sweet / hot so it makes it taste better ! The price for this is very affordable at Walmart . The powder is so good on it .
Karlee J.
Dawsonville
I absolutely love this flavor. A little bit of sweet. A little bit of fire. Just enough flavor to leave you wanting more. I hope they never discontinue these.
Lisa M.
I love love love the flavor of these chips. I haven’t tasted anything else quit like them. They’re just the right amount of spicy and sweet. They’re delicious.
Destiny I.
Haines city
I love these so much because of the contrast between the sweet and spicy. I used to get so excited when I got $5 to but the family size bag of these for myself
mireya r.
Cleveland, OH
I used to be obsessed with the Nacho flavor but I have went vegan and these chilli flavor are vegan friendly and taste amazing! Love to eat them on my salads!
Katie F.
Dunedin, FL
These are okay not my favorite flavor but they taste a combination of sweet and then spicy and I don't like spicy so may be the reason these aren't my favorute
Hope K.
Doritos are a classic for me. I especially love this sweet and spicy flavor. I could eat the whole bag. Usually can be found on sale at the store $3-$4 or so.
elizabeth s.
Dallas
SO YUMMY!! seriously these are the best Doritos flavor out there! They have a hint of spice but also an amazing alternative flavor. I recommend them to anyone!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?