BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Star J.
Spicy Sweet Chilli Doritos is a game changer. I haven't bought any other flavor Doritos since these came out. No regrets! This flavor never let's me down, ever.
David D.
It tastes weird to me and definatly a weird flavor. It is not as good as ranch. I wouldnt buy this because it is not as good as other chips that you could find.
Serina W.
Peculiar, MO
I always have these whenever I have a get-together and they’re a hit! Everyone loves them because they’re different and have the perfect amount of heat to them.
Hannah G.
Seven Fields, PA
very yummy for someone who doesn't like to venture out of the classic "nacho cheese" flavor. also interesting! i always envy those i see snacking on these chips
Tam V.
East Hartford
These always taste like ramen to me. They're like ramen Doritos and I don't hear anyone complaining. People say they're underwhelming but they're perfect to me.
Kayla M.
Wonderful! I love the blend of the sweet and spicy together. It makes my nose run a little but these chips are so addictive I can eat a whole bag in one sitting
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Doritos has outdone themselves with the prefect amount of heat and sweet with these chips! They are really great tasting as long as you don't mind a little heat
kayla t.
ohio
they have a little of a ting but so good i can never remember the name of these so i call them the purple bag lol but so worth the money cant go wrong with them
Khera M.
Love the sweet and spicy combo of this chip! It takes care of multiple cravings in just one bite! Every bite is packed with flavor and keeps you wanting more!
Mandie P.
Indian Trail, NC
These are the only Doritos that I can eat due to lactose intolerance. They have just a little bit of heat, but not too much. I'm not a huge fan of spicy foods.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?