BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Hannah C.
Lenox, MI
Best chips!! Love the flavor perfect amount of spice and sweetness. Definitly recommend but dont eat them in a small room they definitly have that dorito smell!
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
Out of all the Doritos brands, the sweet spicy chili one has got to be my favorite yet. It’s spicy with a hint of sweet, will make you wanna eat the entire bag.
Angela D.
These are some or my go to chips. The sweet yet spiciness is the perfect ratio. I don't see them in the store often, but when I do I have to pick them up.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
These are so delicious, I was worried they'd be spicy but they aren't too bad. A coworker introduced me to then she eats them with French onion dip, very tasty.
kayla t.
ohio
they have a little of a ting but so good i can never remember the name of these so i call them the purple bag lol but so worth the money cant go wrong with them
Star J.
Spicy Sweet Chilli Doritos is a game changer. I haven't bought any other flavor Doritos since these came out. No regrets! This flavor never let's me down, ever.
Hannah G.
Seven Fields, PA
very yummy for someone who doesn't like to venture out of the classic "nacho cheese" flavor. also interesting! i always envy those i see snacking on these chips
Taylor S.
Holtsville, NY
Favorite Doritos of all time! I can eat a family sized bag easily! So good and recommended for those who don't even like spice. I hate spicy food but Iove these
Kayla M.
Wonderful! I love the blend of the sweet and spicy together. It makes my nose run a little but these chips are so addictive I can eat a whole bag in one sitting
Serina W.
Peculiar, MO
I always have these whenever I have a get-together and they’re a hit! Everyone loves them because they’re different and have the perfect amount of heat to them.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?