BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Bella F.
Winter springs
These are my favorite type of Doritos. They’re sweet and spicy. They are packed full of flavor unlike the normal cheese Doritos. I’d recommend them
Jackie K.
Sarasota
These definutely pack a punch of spiciness! Not for someone who doesn't enjoy spicy things. The sweet yet spicy flavoring is amazingly addicting!
Orlando M.
They are really good, and i add that they are vegan and that is amazing because who doesnt love Doritos. I appreciate the vegan friendly chips
Genevieve N.
Lexington, KY
Hands down my favorite flavor of Doritos! The taste is so unique and addicting! I always grab a bag of these whenever I’m grocery shopping.
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
These are good- spicy but sweet. Also they’re vegan! A little too spicy for me so I wouldn’t repurchase but I would recommend to a friend.
Samantha K.
Woodstock
My favorite Doritos! They have a great sweet and savory flavor! I love them I definitely recommend if you like something sweet and spicy
Melinda S.
Clarksburg, WV
Not my favorite but I would eat it again
Did not meet my expectations but it wasn’t disgusting. Not as good as others that I have tried
Nyssa M.
gansevoort
My husband loves these and I have to hide them if I want any for myself. Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Marissa W.
Eastpointe, MI
My favorite Doritos!!!!! Thank goodness for Vegan Doritos. Just spicy enough to be full of flavor without any animal products
Jade C.
Seattle
Everyone knows what this is but, I love the taste of this chips! If you want to I've you're fast buds a treat try this!!!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?