BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
andrea b.
Bronx, NY
How in the name of jesus my kids love this...doritos...even my son that is a 2 year old love to eat this. but I am good with the product and love the tasted of it.
Hannah Z.
Delicious flavor! My recent favorite! I was nervous about it but bought it on a whim. So crunchy and flavorful. The more flavor powder the better. Perfectly sweet and spicy all at once
Michelle K.
Glendale, CA
My high school used to give this flavor out with lunch every day and it was my favorite thing in the world. I used to look so forward to my meal because of this!
Maddie B.
spartanburg
These are my absolute favorite things ever. They taste amazing and smell so good. So deliciously and are my go to snack. I get them every time i go shopping. I recommend everyone go and try these if you have not
Lisa P.
Haddonfield, NJ
Who doesn't love Doritos, right? I was excited to try these, but they're a little too spicy for me. If you like some spice, but not too much, these may not be the right chip for you.
Christie C.
Virginia Beach
Surprisingly these are not spicy at all! I can enjoy the flavor and so does my youngest daughter . I was really surprised it was just a warmth that I think most could tolerate.
Rachael H.
For people who like a spicy flavor without the burn. These are a perfect mix of sweet/spicy. My 7 year old is just as hooked as we are. Nice change from regular cheese flavor.
Jeanette S.
Fontana, CA
Theses chips are kinda hard to explain. Either you love them or you hate them I feel like there is no I between. However, I love them and I think they are great!
Julia L.
Woodhaven
These are my favorite ones but my family absolutely loves them. They’re a little spicy for me but I do you like them when I’m in the mood for a little heat
Laporcha G.
Love love love these flavor amazing I usually buy these when I want a sandwich or make nachos they’re affordable the sweet and chili flavor amazing
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?