BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
OMG OMG OMG!!!! These are seriously the BOMB DOT COM! They're just what they say, spicy sweet. Spicy and sweet, addictive for sure! Can't just eat one, or even one handful.
Andrea L.
miami
Doritos spicy sweet chili chips has been one of my all time favorite chips for the following reasons, the spicy sweet chili flavored chips have a very good taste and the pricing for this food item is affordable I would totally recommend these chips if you are craving anything sweet and spicy 10/10.
Ronda G.
Salt lick , KY
My boys love this flavor. They prefer it over other dorito flavors! I've tried it and I do like it but for me, nothing compares to the original nacho cheese dorito!
Hallie B.
These are the BOMB. I ate them a bunch at school lunch. They are pretty cheap because they're just chips. But they are my favorite Doritos and definitely will buy these a lot more than just once. Highly pleased.
Bryanna Y.
Clinton, MS
This is by far my favorite flavor of Doritos. It packs a flavor that no other brand has or even comes close to. This unique and distinct flavor is quite delicious.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this chips. It is my favorite chips to buy in grocery convenient store. I love the spicy flavor. igt is the best chips from doritos family line of products.
Cody K.
Probably my favorite chip out there. These are hands down one of the best chips every made. The feeling they give your mouth after you eat them makes you tingle!
Shavette J.
Richmond, VA
The chips were a uniquely seasoned blend that left you wanting more after the first bite. Just the right amount of sweet and spice with the classic dorito flavor
Vanessa L.
My favorite flavor of Doritos along with ranch. I really like the sweet chili flavor because it gives off a tangy taste and it's little bit spicy, so it's like a little kick to it. I always get the big bag!
Morgan T.
Seriously these are my favorite Doritos ever! They really are sweet and spicy! My 16 months old daughter loves them too which is crazy because they do have a bit of a bite to them! Definitely recommend!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?