BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Madeline B.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
These are My favorite Doritos! They're spicy and sweet just like they say and are delicious. They're not super spicy which is great because o don't like too much spice.
Danielle S.
I like these, but they have this weird quality to them. They've got this kind of Asian vibe with a sweet beginning and a spicier ending. They're very hard to stop eating.
member-93687
One of my favorite kinds of chips! Mainly because the packaging is purple LOL. But Doritos are not the healthiest, although they are inexpensive. The flavor variety is the best part about Doritos! I can't pick one favorite.
Rachel G.
Greenville, NC
I love these Doritos. They have the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. They are a little on the hot side to me, so make sure you have something to drink close by.
♢💋💄 J.
My new favorite flavor! I don't think there has been one flavor that Doritos has came out other that I have not liked. There all so good and the price is always right.
Katie D.
Alachua, FL
These are by far my very favorite Doritos. They are SO flavorful. They are a little spicy with a touch of sweetness to them. The only issue with them is that when I get started, it's really hard for me to stop eating them!
Amber S.
Oswego
My favorite kind of Doritos. They are spicy but not at the same time. The price for these depends on where you get them from some places they are great prices and some are quite expensive.
Daniela K.
Parsippany, NJ
This is my FAVORITE dorito flavor!! When I'm craving a snack, this is definitely what i reach for. They aren't too spicy and don't leave your mouth burning. I like the sweet and spicy flavor combination. Overall, delicious.
Andrea L.
miami
Doritos spicy sweet chili chips has been one of my all time favorite chips for the following reasons, the spicy sweet chili flavored chips have a very good taste and the pricing for this food item is affordable I would totally recommend these chips if you are craving anything sweet and spicy 10/10.
Brianna C.
Peoria , AZ
I love how these are sweet and spicy at the same time, neither flavor over powers the other. I actually tried them like crackers for chili and i loved the two pair together. Or even with sour cream. They are pretty good.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?