BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Riley Jane S.
Tuscaloosa
These Doritos are good but they aren't the best kind. I will definitely buy them again if I'm craving them though. Love the sweetness! Now my mouth is watering thinking about them
Madeleine F.
These are DANGEROUSLY delicious- I can eat a whole bag easily. Great with a beer but on their own fine too. I love all Doritos but this flavor is special. You can find them anywhere.
Tatumemilee
These are my favorite Doritos. Not too spicy, not too sweet. Affordable . Not healthy, but really could care less. Just great in general. I love them! Get them! You'll love them too.
member-9097b
Spicy nacho is one of my favorite dorito flavors because of the Great flavor and great taste, I am a repeat customer and usually by these at Walmart when I go shopping, the ingredients are a great mixture and I would definitely recommend these.
Stephanie J.
These are awesome - unique and delicious. However, they'll burn your tongue if you're like me and eat the whole damn bag at once. WARNING: they also give you horrible breath, so chew some gum afterwards!
Colleen G.
Raleigh, NC
I hate spicy/hot foods, but these were the perfect mix of spicy and sweet. I love this flavor and will definitely buy these again. I found these in Acme but I'm sure they can be found at other stores as well
Amanda M.
Phenix City, AL
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos. It is a bit spicy but I can't help but grab another and another. The hint of sweetness is enough to counter balance and it tastes amazing.
Meg V.
High Point, NC
These chips are addicting. Not to spicy and not to sweet just right between it. I love dipping these chips in salsa, or in ranch soon. Did these chips are perfect for any occasion.
olivia e.
I wasn't a fan. It had an interesting taste, kind of spicy. In my opinion it was a little too sweet. It was fun to try a new flavor but i recommend if this is a first for you, try and find a small size to test rather than the family size.
Michelle I.
Topeka, KS
Very surprising. It's packed with flavor. A tad too spicy if I'm being honest. But you can't beat the flavor. It packs quite a punch every single bite. We enjoy buying them.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?