BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Brooke R.
Dayton
I love these Doritos! I can eat the entire bag in one sitting if I don’t stop myself! I keep coming beach to these Doritos no matter how bad I want to try other flavors.
Tera C.
Lawrence
These chips are my life. I eat a bag about once (or twice. Oops!) a week. You can’t eat just one! They’re not the healthiest, but my gosh they’re good! No cons at all. I highly recommend these!
Kennedy C.
My favorite flavor of Doritos! They’re the same cheesy taste but with an added flavor of heat from the chili but cools it off with lime. It’s like a party in your mouth!
Amber R.
When I need a salty treat to curb my craving this is perfect! The flavor is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. You definitely can't stop at just one. Doritos are perfect for having at home, bringing to a party or taking with you on the go. You can dip them, eat them plain or even cook with them.
Chawnie F.
These are great I loved when this flavor first came out, I was working at a subway at the time and they are a great side to lunch. They are a great snack in general. Love how these have a sweet spicy kick, its the perfect combo between the two. Doritos really hit the mark with this flavor for sure.
Mya C.
Sherwood, OR
Good accidentally vegan snack. Great on its own and great with sandwiches. It does upset some people's stomach so if you have a sensitive stomach I would pass on these
Nichole D.
York, PA
These are my favorite chips! The perfect balance of sweet and spicy! Perfect with sandwiches hot dogs any meal really! I love to pack these with my lunch they’re always packed full of flavor
Aimee B.
Po box 34
My two son love this Dorados flavored potato chips they think that they hung the moon they go through a bag of these a week so yeah I would say they're pretty good lol
Taylor D.
Who doesn't love Doritos!? If you don't we can't be friends because Doritos are the perfect party snack, late night snack, road trip snack, etc.. The spicy sweet chili 🌶 is my favorite!! Keep up the good work Doritos!!
Micaela W.
West Palm Beach
One of my favorite kinds of chips! The only doritos that happen to be Vegan by accident, and definitely the best flavor in my opinion! I don't usually like spicy foods or chips, so thos is a big exception for me, because they're just so good! If you're vegan and looking for a easy junk food, I recommend these!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?