BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sopheap V.
These are pretty good, once in a while I would purchase this. It's those kinds of chips were you buy it and will be satisfied for a while before you buy it again! :)
Amanda B.
Love love love this chip. Once I start eating them I can't stop. It is just the right balance of sweet to spicy that makes you want to lick your fingers when your done.
Hope B.
High Point, NC
I was so surprised by these chips! They are delicious!! A very unique flavor that I haven't found anything else like! Do yourself a favor and at least try these out!
Shanequa  R.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm currently pregnant & this is my favorite brand of chip in the whole wide world, I get sick literally to the stomach from eating other brands but not with this one
Nicole L.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love thai sweet chili sauce especially on boneless wings and I love Doritos so naturally I assumed I'd love these but I didn't. They didn't have the right balance of sweet and salty.
Kiren Z.
orlando
The purple flavor is my personal favorite. We always have a stock for game nights and movie night. It's sweet and spicy at the same time and the flavor is like no other. This is always on the list when we go shopping
love very doritos is too good, too sabororo, crunchy and yummy! I love this brand and its products. It really is very good, if cheaper just buy this brand but how do not have to vary.
Hadassah L.
Hamer, SC
These chips are delicious and the spice level is perfect. Usually I don't eat spicy items bc I have 0 tolerance for any hot foods but this is not too spicy with the combination of sweetness. So if you're looking for a spicy kick, look elsewhere #lovethem
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
These are my favorite chips ever! The best for plain or with dip. I also will have this on a sandwich or separate for lunch. Snacking is a must! Wonderful flavor!
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
I wasn't sure at first about trying this flavor but my cousins offered me some one day and I love them. Personally too spicy for so many at once but such a great flavor! It's worth it.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?