BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Gretchen G.
I love love these chips , i could just snack on these all day . They have the perfect amount of spicy to them and you also get a sweet taste . If you have not , you defenitely need to try these
Kadeijah J.
Gautier, MS
These chips are one of my favorite of the dorito brand. There's nothing wrong about the product other then eating them when you are suppose to be going on a diet but other then that its great.
Evette T.
Millstone
Absolutely love these. They're really good, and don't taste anything like the other Doritos. They certainly have a different taste, unfortunately addictive. I love pairing this with Mountain Dew.
noemi r.
Brooklyn, NY
When it comes to doritos, the smell of most of them remind me of feet I don't know why haha. But, this flavor I actually like and is probably the only one I actually eat.
Courtney K.
Philadelphia, PA
We literally FIGHT over these at my house. My only complaint is they don't come in a family size because after a couple days? They are gone ! So tasty. Spicy and definitely need a drink for them
Elizabeth F.
Oak Park , IL
These chips are great. They're flavorful and have just the right amount of spice to them. Can't go wrong with this flavor if you're looking for spicy and sweet Doritos.
Christiana O.
These Doritos are kinda weird. My husband loves them but I'm not sure about them. I've never been a huge fan of Doritos anyway, bit this flavor is at least different in taste, and not too bad.
Makayla E.
erbacon, WV
I use to eat only eat the cool ranch flavor until i found these!!! Slim jims go great with these but nothing beat crushing them up and mixing em with some taco meat!!!!
Kayla F.
Urbana, OH
I have loved this flavor for many years. It's really good, not too spicy and not too sweet! I really enjoy these and I haven't had them in a while. I might just have to go and pick some up! 😏
Stepheni W.
Haines City, FL
These gave an awesome balance of flavor. Slightly spicy, but is cut by the sweetness in the after taste. Great for anyone who likes to play with the flavor combination on their taste buds.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?