BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
marisa V.
Sacramento, CA
I really like trying all flavors of Doritos but this one I'm not a big fan. I wasn't sure of what flavor these were supposed to be...was I meant to be sweet or spicy or a mix?
Brittany M.
Marion, IN
These Doritos are my favorite flavor and I find myself always buying them. They are set at a decent price and very tasty. Not very healthy, but you deserve a treat sometimes!
Edison P.
These are my favorite Doritos. A little sweet, a little spicy. They're very flavorful. I think they're more flavorful in general than the vast majority of Dorito flavors.
Esmelyna C.
Bronx, NY
Spicy goodness in every bite so yummy great with a sandwich or just by its self cheesy,spicy, and chili flavor taste mixed together one word scrumptious. Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Diana P.
San Diego, CA
These chips are the bomb-diggity! If you like sweet chips with a pop of spice in the end, these are definitely for you! However, the only downfall for these chips is the way it smells lol oh man, oh man do these chips smell like smelly feet, but other than that I recommend.
Stina C.
Fairfield , CA
These chips are my favorite . my local grocery store stopped selling them for a while and I couldn't find them nowhere and now they finally brought it back and I'm so happy
Deanna D.
New Rochelle
Doritos outdid themselves when they made this flavor. Not only is it affordable, it’s 100% better than the other flavors. Buy them anywhere, Stop&Shop, ShopRite, anywhere.
Jiao L.
Flushing, NY
The best chips! It's so flavorful with a spicy kick to it. Not too spicy to the point where your mouth is on fire and can't taste anything. It's salty, sweet, and spicy.
Danyle R.
Billings, MO
No these chips are the bomb!  They are totally amazing and the flavor is right up there if you like a slightly alice chip.  Everyone in my house likes to have their own bag as not to share.  So to recommend these to others is simple because my family is always having a bag
Carina C.
Deltona, FL
I like the smaller bags because I'm the only one in my family who eats this kind and knowing myself I'll eat the whole bog tooo it just sweet and alittle but if spicy such a great pair I love it so much
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?