BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Krystle R.
Justin, TX
When these first came out I loved because of the sweet flavor it had to me it never really had that spicy flavor anyways I no longer eat these I'm more of a salt and vinegar girl
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this flavor and the Roulette one too, hope I can find the Roulette one again, those things are so awesome and hot! These ones though are not hot, but fun and full of flavor!
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
I personally love these. They aren't for everyone but still great to mix it up. If you are trying to play it safe or get something for a party get one of the other regular kinds.
Nikki C.
Jackson, GA
Doritos, you had me at spicy and sweet! My only complaint about these chips is that my kids expect me to share them! Seriously, these are hands-down my favorite flavor of chips.
Dee B.
Some of the most unique flavored chips I have had. It is totally different from the regular flavored chips just as cheese, sour cream, or spicy. Its a tangy blast that I love.
Becca D.
Humboldt, IA
The best Doritos ever!! I love these chips and I know for a fact it's a pregnancy craving. But I could deffinatly eat these anytime any place. Very delissious and great flavor if you like a little kick :)
Lauren A.
Mannford, OK
Such a good flavor! I eat these far to often! They have a sweet flavor with a hint of spice! This is probably my sister and I's favorite Dorito brand! Highly recommend trying these out!!
Ashley T.
These chips are amazing! When I buy them and take them to something everyone always falls in love with the flavor. I love the kick it has but it's not too much because they also have a sweetness to them.
Paula R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love these chips. They taste great. My only issue with them is the sodium. Which is normal for chips. They have a very unique taste that I have never had before. Very good tasting and really cheap.
Akila  Q.
Philadelphia , PA
I love Doritos..PERIOD!! But his flavor here...OMG...the right amount of spice and sweetness in every bite! I always get 2 or 3 bags when I got to the store! I wish I could just live off of these lol...
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?