BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Justina L.
Literally the best Doritos ever! I fell in love with these when I first tried them and every since I have been buying and eating them like crazy. They have. A different but delicious taste. I like how they're both sweet and a little spicy all at the same time.
Leila A.
Personally I love these! They are vegan so I can still get my junk food fix! They are spicy and really being the heat but I love them! Same great Doritos quality but no animal products! It's a win for me and for the animals!
Eboni C.
Fairburn, GA
My favorite bag of Doritos with the exception of the Guacamole flavor (discontinued). I'm a big fan of sweet/salty chips, and these satisfy each of my taste buds. They even have a little heat to them which only adds to my satisfaction
Kate C.
If you are looking for something spicy and sweet by still a good flavor, this is the chip for you! These are so good and have such a rich great flavor! It’s a unique flavor as well, not any chips like it out there!! I love these chips especially for road trips!
Chelsea C.
Acworth, GA
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos. I can never stand anything spicy but this is the exception. This flavor is amazing. These are the only chips that I buy if I ever do buy chips. I would definitely recommend to others.
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
While I love the classic Doritos like Cool Ranch and Nacho Cheese, the Spicy Sweet Chili are a nice change! They aren't too spicy, just very flavorful. I personally think they taste like Chinese food! The flavor is hard to describe. But, they are so good!
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
These chips are SO good and are a go-to snack in our house! They’re salty, spicy and sweet and are amazing paired with a mild chip-dip. For the price, these chips are great for parties or just a late night snack at home.
Kendra G.
My favorite flavor of Doritos. Very unique and different. I thought they were delicious. Met my expectations on dust per chip ratio. The bag could be bigger but such is life. I will def buy these again in a bigger size
Elisa D.
These are always good, if I'm having a get together or party I always have these and the nacho cheese chips, the price depends on the store you go to but these chips are delicious and I wouldn't change anything about them
Jaclyn M.
Nacho cheese Doritos are always good, but this is without a doubt my go-to flavor. I could definitely eat the whole bag at once! It has the perfect amount of kick, not too spicy but enough to get your taste buds going.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?