BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Tanya H.
Port Crane, NY
These are my favorite chip of all time. I always have a hard time trying to find these but when I do I get them in mass quantity. I love the spiCy and sweetness together. Perfect combination!!!
none n.
california
I love the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. These Doritos are one of my fav chips. Mouth watering. I could probably eat the whole bag. Would recommend. Can be purchased at Walmart.
Emily C.
Not sure why these are so addicting but there's just something about them, just like there's something about Mary. They pack a nice zing without being overly spicy. Highly recommended.
Sheree A.
Chicopee
Writing a review on Doritos seems weird but these chips... Best chips I’ve ever had. They’re flavorful and really have a good kick to them. Sweet at first, then you get the spicy chili taste afterwards. Fantastic.
Christina F.
My kids and I love theses chips! they are sweet and spicy but not to spicy with the perfect crunch. They are our new go to chips when we are snacking or hanging out watching movies.
Trymecia F.
Waco, TX
My favorite go to snack.. The prices have gone up but what can you expect in this economy, everything is going up. But always my go to snack.. I either buy them from heb or walmart.
Brynn T.
Fruitland, MD
I personally did not like this flavor whatsoever. Just don't think it all went together. I would stick to the classic flavors of doritos. I wouldn't recommend this product to others or try it again for myself.
Stacy T.
York, PA
These are mine and my finances favorite flavor of Doritos. We usually only purchase if they are on sale due to being a little pricey. They are a perfect blend of sweet and heat if you enjoy that type of flavor.
Jessica M.
I hAve never been a fan of spice at all but these have the perfect amount of sweet to offset the spice and if my 4 year can handle them I will continue to buy these for years or come
Rachel W.
Rossville, GA
Best chips ever!!!! Every time I go on a road trip I have to buy these chips. They are so delicious!!!! They are so yummy with a tiny kick to it. You can get them at gas stations or local grocery stores.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?