BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Megan C.
N Hollywood, CA
Did you know these punks are vegan? Yeah. But they taste bomb. Like spicy but not too spicy. Still have all that satisfying finger-powder we crave on our Doritos and none of the animal abuse guilt. I think you should go buy a bag right now.
Diamond W.
These are great I love them I eat them all the time. I usually buy them at the grocery store. There so delicious I eat a whole bunch at one time but there not the healthiest choice but there still great
Sarah A.
Alhambra , CA
These chips are so addicting! They have a spicy but sort of lemony taste to them, they are not healthy of course but they are delicious! I get these a little too often, if you're not on a diet and you like spicy foods I definitely recommend these!
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
So apparently these are not readily available in all parts of the country but I love them. My nephew lives in Houston buys them when he comes to visit south Louisiana all the times the flavors are amazing together. I definitely recommend them.
Haley J.
Clayton, NC
My favorite flavor of doritos ever! They taste so amazing and aren't that spicy, which is good for me because I am a spice wimp. My only issue is I cant stop eating them and the spiciness does build. Delicious if you can handle a little pain.
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
For someone who can't handle any spiciness, these were a challenge, albeit a delicious one. I remember tearing up but continuing to eat these because they're that tasty! I definitely recommend trying these if you're a fan of the other Doritos.
Grace C.
Ypsilanti
Had a get together last weekend and someone brought these for the snack table and I loved them! They had such a different taste, but it was so good! It was just a tad too spicy for my taste but I've never been good with spicy things. I think I will most likely buy these in the future!
Genevieve F.
West Pittston
I don't eat chips very often but when I do these are my holy Grail. These are so amazing you're the perfect mix hot and sweet. There perfect if you just watch a movie and you need something to munch on. They're great and I love these chips!!
Laura S.
Bladenboro , NC
These are my go to snack food! My favorite flavor by far. It's got just enough kick to them but still doesn't take away from the flavor. Perfect for any girls night in or movie night. I keep these in my house at all times because I constantly want to much on them
Keylee P.
Maryville, TN
THESE ARE THE BEST FLAVOR OF DORITOS PERIOD! They're so good and almost always sold out at the grocery store. They're not too spicy and have the sweet to balance it out. I never knew what I was missing out on with these. I definitely recommend
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?