BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
The spicy chili taste pairs so well with the sweet on this special Doritos flavor. They're not as hot as I initially imagined. The bold flavor to me, is just perfect! Probably one of the most unique chip flavors out there, with the signature Doritos' texture and crunch!
Bethany H.
Statesville
I really like these dipped in ranch. Surprise, I love a lot of chips dipped in ranch. These are sweet but spicy and then the cool ranch dip helps with the kick of spicy that helps you keep eating more and more.  I had them crunched up on a hot dog the other day and it was really good. I need to try it with chili next and a dollop of sour cream!
Ashley S.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite chip hands down. My boyfriend and I eat at least 2 bags a week. They have a sweet taste then a not so harsh burn. I wouldn't say they are healthy but they are sooo good. I have to stock up when they are n sale because they tend to be a little pricey where  I live but they are def worth it
Pamela P.
Bremen, GA
I love spicy chips and these are one of my favorites. They have a sweet heat flavor and are sooo sooo sooo good ! You can find them on sale or with sales all the time. The more you eat the hotter they get thought so if you don’t like spicy I’m not sure you’d like it.
Riley W.
Good chip. Very different flavor from anything else I've tried but I love them. They are kind of spicy if you're not used to any heat, but very bearable. The perfect amount of sweet with a kick of chili. Not a healthy option if that's what one is looking for, but if you are a fan of Doritos give these a try!
Cecilia V.
Bloomington
I use to eat these in high school for lunch and ive always been obsessed with the zestyness and sweetness. Some stores have it not all time but I will always be a fan lol
Karin R.
Calera
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos!! I like to eat spicy foods, but my gall bladder doesn't like it. So I can eat these because the sweet mingles with the spicy so that there is a kick, but it's mellow as well. Dorito's are too expensive for what they are, so I only buy them when I have extra money
Gurleen K.
Fishers, IN
These chips are full of flavor and so different than anything I’ve ever tasted before. I used to buy these at school and ever since I’ve fell in love with them, I have started buying them for my home as well. They definitely fall into my top 5 favorite chips and I would absolutely recommend them to people.
Kennedy C.
My favorite flavor of Doritos! They’re the same cheesy taste but with an added flavor of heat from the chili but cools it off with lime. It’s like a party in your mouth!
Brooke R.
Dayton
I love these Doritos! I can eat the entire bag in one sitting if I don’t stop myself! I keep coming beach to these Doritos no matter how bad I want to try other flavors.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?