BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kristal L.
Arlington Heights, IL
These are my favorite Doritos flavor. I could eat these chips forever. I buy the smaller bags just so I don't eat them all, they are that good! Highly recommend...good luck not eating the whole bag in one sitting! So good!
Melanie S.
Waterbury , CT
Mmmmm my favorite just looking at this picture make me want to drool I love this flavor l actually can’t get enough but if you like a mix of sweet and Spivey you should definitely try this out
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
Although chips are not a regular purchase in our household, the Doritos Tortilla Chips Spicy Sweet Chili chips are a delicious treat! We usually purchase the family size of Doritos for family gatherings & birthday parties.
Lesly S.
Sterling, VA
I used to love Cool Ranch and then I ran into these bad boys. I love how it has a sweet but small spicy taste to it. It was supper delicious!!!!!!!!!!!! Its nothing compared to the other products its the only one i ever buy. I definitely recommend this to others.
Nat P.
I love Doritos! These are really delicious flavor. Really does taste like spicy sweet chili and not artificial tasting. Has a nice kick to its. Not too spicy or too sweet they're just right. Great when eaten with a dip!
Felicia G.
Vancouver , WA
My husband loves these chips so sometimes it is all we have in our house. I tried them even though I am not into spicy foods and enjoyed them while snacking. They as also great on a sanwich!
Gena M.
Lancaster, SC
I did not like these at all. I was expecting a lot more from the flavor. The name sounds delicious but the taste and smell of them were a little too overbearing for me. Won't be buying again.
Alyssa 💋.
Sooo flavorful!! I typically don't like spicy anything but these are completely mind blowing to me. Sweet and spices which is great! You're breathe will just smell like these chips and may be a turn off for your partner lol!
Teresa H.
Ontario, CA
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips are so good. It has that sweet and a hint of spice to it. Great to have for parties or just kicking back at home to snack on.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
Doritos in the flavor spicy sweet chili are the best ones that doritos has ever made. They are so good. If you haven't tried them you don't know what you're missing.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?