BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Taya G.
Osseo, WI
Love Love Love these chips, very spicy adn reallly hit the spot when I'm craving some spicy. definitely eat them at home alone or with girlfriends beause you will get some nasty breath after these!
Monique-Antwanette G.
Phoenix, AZ
I wish these were more widely available because they are so good but really hard to find! They take some getting used to for some people. I guess it's an acquired taste.
Sarah A.
These are my absolutely favorite. The flavor is delicious. I didn't read the ingredients but it has the perfect blend of sweet and spicy which is hard to find in other products. I love this flavor especially if you want a change.
Nikita S.
New York
This is my favorite flavor of doritos. The combination of sweet and spicy complements each other. Not too spicy but not too sweet adds a zesty flavor to regular doritos.
Rochelle B.
These are my favorite flavor of Doritos! They're the perfect combination of sweet and spicy and also a little tangy. So if you like a little bit of heat, these are for you!
Heather M.
Buena Park, CA
These are yummy! I have to be in the mood for them though. And I can get tired of them pretty quick. They're mostly sweet but you get a slight kick of heat after a chip!
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
My favorite flavor of doritos! Slightly spicy balanced with sweetness, great flavor and not too much heat. I just wish Taco Bell would make a taco shell with this dorito!
Sarah E.
Hardy, AR
My fave Doritos!!! I love the sweetness in these and they're just the right amount of spicy. I don't get these often because I have a tendency to over eat them! So good!
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
One of the best Doritos chips made. They are vegan which is great because my boyfriend and I can share these together. We always have a bag around. They have a distinct soy sauce flavor that we love, and not spicy.
Brandie L.
Saint Peters, MO
Obsessed with these! I was introduced to this flavor in high school and I've loved it ever since. Just the right amount of sweet and spice. I get mine at any grocery stores but mostly Walmart. Definitely recommend giving them a try.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?