BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jasmine R.
Beaverton, OR
These are my favorite ships ever, hands down best chips in the world, I would recommend if you like spicy chips, they are spicy but not too spicy, can't describe the taste it just so good and great for a snack when chilling
Kiah E.
Second favorite Doritos... They are soooo good. I'm a fan of sweet and spicy so I really like them. Sometimes use them for nachos or eat them plain. They are fairly easy to find. My son likes to like the flavor off of them.
Katie M.
I'm not usually a spicy person, but the flavor of these Doritos are so good! It's hard to just have a few! They don't compare to any other chip I've had before, which is what makes them so cool! I would recommend them to anyone who's interested in a new flavor!
Sarah k.
I love these Doritos so much, by far my favorite flavor, and they taste just like the bag I would get in South Africa. Except that bag is blue and is called “sweet chili pepper”. I usually get these from meijers for about two dollars a bag which isn’t too crazy!
Saneela R.
Kew Gardens , NY
Hands down one of my favorite chips ever. I have a sweet tooth and a medium tolerance for spice. However I do enjoy eating spicy foods and there's no better combo than sweet and spicy. I am not a big fan of the blue and red Doritos but these I can have any time, any day. If you cannot tolerate very spicy foods I recommend keeping s water bottle handy. these addicting chips will be hard to let go of once you've had a taste.
Amber M.
Kingston, PA
The best Doritos flavor because they are the only ones that are vegan friendly. They're affordable and delicious 😋 my boyfriend and I eat these all the time. I really wish there were more flavors that we can eat as well as these ones.
Devin G.
Howell, NJ
These chips are what got me through midterms. I'm not kidding. Their sweet and spicy flavors are perfect for a late night study session with friends. I started munching on these this summer, and now hail them as the best Doritos flavor. I also love the purple bag!
Cleo N.
Long Beach, CA
When it comes to me getting Doritos, I always go for the sweet chili. It’s taste delicious because it’s a little spicy and it taste sweet at the same time. Cons is that it has a funny smell. I don’t recommend people chips unless they want to try something new.
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
If you are looking for a different type of chip then you might like these. They have a nice sweet and spicy thing to them , but aren't overly spicy. They remind me of flavoring often found in thai food. They are my family's absolute favorite flavor - they always request the doritos in the purple bag.
Maegan M.
I love this product I would recommend this product to everyone one it is cheap where I live and I love that for the price you get such a yummy product I do recommend these chips to everyone they are both sweet nd sick thats why I absolutely love these chips.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?