BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Anna S.
Cherry Hill
This is a great mix of sweet and spicy. I could eat an entire bag in one sitting. They are tangy and have a nice kick to them without being overpowering. Every time I see a bag of these I always pick one up!
Tania R.
These are addictive. It's like sweet and tangy. I won't be able to have a whole bag because it probably won't sit well with me. The only thing is that I can't find them easily.
Kacie K.
I love love love these chips. These are my favorite flavor of Doritos chips. I find they're the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. I can't get over how much I love these. I will always recommend these.
Laura G.
Pompano Beach, FL
These chips are amazing & vegan! Before I went vegan I used to love all of Doritos' chips so when I discovered these I was so happy. They are delicious & once you start eating, you definitely cannot stop.
Logan G.
Augusta
Smell awful, but they’re the best flavored doritos offered. Not many chips offer the sweet factor to it outside of BBQ, and doritos did it perfect. If I had the choice between this and the original flavors, Sweet Chili takes it every time.
Natalie R.
I wasn't sure if i was gonna like these chips but now, I'm in love with them! they're the best chips ever! i buy them ALL the time! the flavor is just so perfect and its not too spicy ether! A+ for Doritos
Savannah S.
Orlando, FL
When these first came out they instantly became my favorite Dorito flavor. I have not gone back on that. They are so delicious. I love how they are sweet at first bite but then soon become spicy. It really tastes like chili. Just perfect.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
Let me be clear that I love Doritos! When these came out I was excited to try them and they quickly became a favorite! I love the sweet flavor combined with the tangy spice!
Kateria k.
THESE ARE THE BEST DORITO CHIPS EVER. Nobody can tell me anything different, I wish they had family size bags of these but sadly they don't. The sweetness mixed with the spiciness is such a great contrast
Michaela W.
Hannibal Missouri
Really good product! Me and my boyfriend love these chips. Not expensive at all. We buy them at Walmart or any gas station near us. Pros they aren't hot. Cons they don't have a lot of seasoning on them.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?