BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Laura R.
Pasadena , CA
These are really delicious. I have a weakness for Doritos. They're so perfectly crunchy, and I love how strong the flavors are. These ones are exactly what they say they are--salty and sweet and spicy. A Doritos version of Thai sweet chili dipping sauce.
Jennifer A.
I don't know how to feel about this product, I like it but then I don't like it like I can't find myself eating a whole bag of these flavored chips probably eat one or two chips and then I wouldn't like it anymore
Kaitlyn P.
Virginia Bch, VA
My absolute all time favorite Doritos. They are such an addiction and I love the spicy sweet chili. They're very sweet, but have a strong kick at the end. It's one of those things where you can't have just one, but sometimes the spiciness is overwhelming.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond , VA
These are delicious. I was worried that they would be too spicy but there is just enough spice to go with the sweetness. I really like using these to make nachos.
Angelica S.
I do not like this at all. They taste just like spicy sweet & sour sauce but it's my hubby favorite flavor so I pick these up for him all the time. I like my chips to be spicy not sweet & my hubby like the sweetness.
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
These are by far my favorite Doritos chips. I love the taste to it. It's so addicting. These are a great snack for on the go or for in between meals. It's not majorly spicy since it has some sweet to it
Mel C.
I recently tried these and I instantly loved them. The taste was so very intriguing to me. If you're in the mood for a little sweet and spicy, I would recommend these. Sodium is a little too much for me but as a once in a while snack, it is very good!
Flor M.
Hollywood, FL
Personally any Doritos flavor is good but there's just something about this one that is over the top. An old friend of mine introduced me to this and even though it's not the healthiest snack it's definitely tasty
Nikki T.
Killeen , TX
These are the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. These have a little kick to them but are definitely worth it. They have that little bit of sweetness that tones down that spice and helps even it out. My favorite nighttime snack.
Daniela O.
This is my favorite Doritos flavor. The have a sweetness to them but are also pretty spicy. I personally love them when I'm indulging in a junk food. They are affordable but aren't available at most places I shop.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?