BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jennifer A.
Cape Coral, FL
Sweet and spicy chili is my favorite Doritos! I love the spicy kick that it has not too overly spicy just the right amount of it! ❤ I have been guilty of eating the whole thing alone 😳🤗 not a shame of it either I’ll do it again soon
Amanda G.
Racine, WI
The best Doritos ever I love these ones so much. I never tasted anything like it but they're the BOMB. They're not super spicy they have a kick to them and they're sweet!
Courtney W.
West Bloomfield
My teenage son and my boyfriend love Doritos! We pretty much always have them in the house. The sweet chili flavor is a favorite. They are extra good dipped in cheese sauce or used crushed up as a topping for chili.
Caitlyn M.
Lincoln, NE
These are my favorite Dorito's chip. I like spicy food, so this doesn't bother me, but to other people the spicy might bother them. This is definitely a guilty pleasure snack that I need to watch myself when eating.
Kaitlyn P.
Virginia Bch, VA
My absolute all time favorite Doritos. They are such an addiction and I love the spicy sweet chili. They're very sweet, but have a strong kick at the end. It's one of those things where you can't have just one, but sometimes the spiciness is overwhelming.
Rockiie R.
30322
I like these Doritos better than eating the regular flavors. There's a sweet and spicy taste to it that I love. These are not healthy at all, but if you want to have a few on a cheat date then a few of these are fine.
Jennifer A.
I don't know how to feel about this product, I like it but then I don't like it like I can't find myself eating a whole bag of these flavored chips probably eat one or two chips and then I wouldn't like it anymore
Wenni O.
Culver, IN
I adore these chips! I really enjoy having that sweet and spicy taste in my mouth. It's like they go together perfectly. I haven't seen these sold in the large bags before, but if i do, i know i'm going to buy some because they are just irresisttable.
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
These are by far my favorite Doritos chips. I love the taste to it. It's so addicting. These are a great snack for on the go or for in between meals. It's not majorly spicy since it has some sweet to it
Ulyssa F.
Richmond , VA
These are delicious. I was worried that they would be too spicy but there is just enough spice to go with the sweetness. I really like using these to make nachos.
how is the spicy to sweet ratio on these ?
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
Which are your fav Doritos ?!
Charl L.
Are these better than chilli heatwave?
Ashlea M.
are these spicy? i am nervous to buy them
Ebony T.
Bronx, NY
I was wondering if they sell these type of chips every or just America? I was always very curious