BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Flor M.
Hollywood, FL
Personally any Doritos flavor is good but there's just something about this one that is over the top. An old friend of mine introduced me to this and even though it's not the healthiest snack it's definitely tasty
Shantel C.
Brooklyn, NY
This flavor of Doritos is the perfect combination of sweet and heat I cannot get enough from the first bite until I actually finished the bag it does not disappoint and it feels like you're eating tacos Asian tacos
Daniela O.
This is my favorite Doritos flavor. The have a sweetness to them but are also pretty spicy. I personally love them when I'm indulging in a junk food. They are affordable but aren't available at most places I shop.
Elizabeth J.
Bowie, MD
Mmm the combination of sweet and spicy is just right plus there is not a lot of the cheese dust like the original doritos. If you are looking for something spicy but not as hot, you can grab this flavor and enjoy.
Sierra A.
I didn't know these existed until recently! At first I thought these would taste weird, but they are AMAZING! Sweet hits your taste buds before spicy does. They are also very addictive!
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
I love the Spicy Sweet Chili flavored Doritos. They are exactly what the name says, spicy and sweet. They're even better dipped in sour cream. These are a great snack and very affordable. My go to snack for sure.
Tausha S.
Burley, ID
These are my favorite kind of doritos. I love that they are sweet and spicy. I can't find another chip like this! They aren't that expensive either so it doesn't break the bank. They are one of my favorite chips!
Kayla H.
I never thought this would be a kind of chip that I would like because it just sounds kind of odd. But I love it! I'm obsessed! These days fantastic have just the right amount of tang to them. Definitely recommend!
Denise D.
Spicy sweet chili is exactly what this is! They are definitely spicy as to where I drink water with them! However it's not an overpowering spicy flavor. I was hesitant of the sweet chili flavor however it was a nice tender taste and I would recommend
Arie J.
Definitely my favorite flavor of doritos! Not too spicy, but just enough kick, followed by a sweet chili note in the background. Mmmm, yum! It's hard to not eat a whole bag, because once you start eating them, they're so good you don't want to stop!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?